Why are my pages not being indexed by Google?
There are several reasons why Google may not be including your pages in its search results, such as:
- Non-descriptive titles / meta descriptions
- Low quality or common images
- Lack of descriptive text on the page
- The page is slow to load
- The page is not mobile friendly
- The noIndex setting is enabled
Google has published an official list of practices to avoid, which you can check at https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/35769.
Once these issues are resolved, you can ask Google to reconsider your site in their index, through https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/reconsideration.