Managing bulk redirects
SEO Manager allows you to configure many page redirects at once. Bulk redirects are added to a CSV (spreadsheet) file and upload to our system. SEO Manager will then create redirects for your store.
- Load SEO Manager from the Shopify admin panel
- Click on "Broken Links"
- Click the "Broken Links" tab
- In the upper right portion of the window click the "Import Redirects" button.
- A new window will appear
- Click the link to download the CSV template file to fill out for redirects
- Repeat the steps above to upload the CSV file once you have completed the template with the desired redirects.