How to connect with Google Search Console
2. Click Sign in with Google
3. Choose an existing Google account to connect your store to or you can click Use another account to create a new account
4. Provide access to your store's Google data. Click Allow
5. After authenticating with Google and providing access, you need to add your store to Google Search Console. Click Add site to do this
6. Follow the steps on this page until steps 1 - 4 are completed
7. If an error occurs or you change domain names or Google accounts click Reconnect with Google at the bottom of this page and repeat the above steps
Your store is now connected with Google Search Console. Your sitemap has been submitted, and analytics are currently being processed by SEO Manager from information gathered through our integration with Google Search Console. This may take a few days, but sit tight- the wait is worth it.